Stone-Safe memorial stability system
Stone-Safe have been concerned that the traditional method of installing a lawn memorial regarding a pin as a ground anchor fixing could give rise to the possibility that the memorial could become unstable.
- The most adaptable and versatile memorial stability system available today
- Has been Designed for memorial stability
- Long life, high strength construction
- Easy removal for second inscription
- Unique locking system
- Once installed /stability test carried out immediately by burial authorities/ no cement joints
- Stability tested in the required soil condition set by British standards bs8415 2012
Stone-Safe the only bolted headstone solution that complies with British standards 8415 2012 in order to protect the public and give peace of mind to the bereaved we feel that is is essential that all registered cemeteries should require that the products used for securing the stability of the memorial should of been tested in accordance with the national standard.