To apply to join Buy With Confidence, your company must:
- Be committed to good customer service
- Have been operating for a minimum of 6 months
- Not cold call customers
- Comply with consumer protection legislation (see www.businesscompanion.info)
- Have appropriate insurance
- Abide by the Terms and Conditions of the scheme.
Applicants are asked to note that they may be required to provide a Basic Disclosure Certificate (aka a Criminal Records check).
Please click here for the BWC membership fees.
The membership fees may vary depending upon the amount of employees and business premises that you have.
If you would like to join the Buy With Confidence scheme, please fill in and submit the online form, or download the application form. Please note: if you are in an area without a local scheme operator, please apply under ‘Other’.
Click here to access the online Application Form.
Alternatively, please see the below links for a downloadable application form:
Once you have completed the application form, your local scheme operators will contact you to confirm the next stage of joining the scheme.
Comments are closed.