Buy With Confidence is open for businesses!
You may have been informed that some local authorities are no longer administering Buy With Confidence. What you may not be aware of is that Buy With Confidence is not closing and you can still remain a member of the Buy With Confidence scheme, should you wish to, and your membership can be transferred to the management of another Trading Standards Service if it is no longer available in your area.
This means that:
- You remain ‘Trading Standards Approved’ and able to use the Buy With Confidence logo. You will continue to benefit from being able to promote your business as Trading Standards vetted, approved and monitored and to profit from the credibility, reassurance and marketing advantage this gives you.
- Your business will continue to be listed and searchable on the Buy With Confidence website.
- You will continue to benefit from having the support of Trading Standards in dealing with customer complaints. When you need advice there will be an expert adviser just a phone call or email away.
- It’s hassle free. Because the scheme is exactly the same, the transition will take place without disruption to you or your business.
- You enjoy business as usual subject to the terms and conditions of the scheme.
If you have been affected by local changes and want to stay with Buy With Confidence then to retain your Buy With Confidence membership simply send a no obligation e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org, stating the name of your business and a contact phone number confirming that you wish to continue your membership of BWC, we will do the rest and will contact you to discuss the details in due course.
So that we can ensure that your membership continues without interruption please e-mail email@example.com.
On behalf of Buy With Confidence